Friday 4 September 2015

Life is a game?

Life is a game?



For me it is :)
I’m sorry that my parents didn’t tell my when I was a child:
continue to play, because life is a game
Well, it is never too late to treat your life like a game :)
I will teach my baby from the beginning:
Everything you do, do as well as now, full of energy, enthusiasm, euphoria, curiosity and laughter. Do what you love to do. Do not judge others because you don’t know their story, and treat others the same way you want them to treat you. Be yourself, be unique and do not forget to love yourself just the way you are. Surround yourself with happy people next to which is a better life, dance to loud music, sing, love, pray, laugh, try everything (what you law allows), learn new things and live to the fullest! Let your love be the driving force of life. And read The Little Prince every few months to remind yourself , because after some time, we forgot to be kids and we don’t treat life like a game any more…


All grown-ups were once children… but only few of them remember it.”
– Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (The Little Prince) 

Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you are going to get.
– Forrest Gump (movie)

Life is like a very short visit to a toy shop between birth and death.
– Desmond Morris

Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live.
– Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment